General Terms and Conditions of Business of the Landhotel Buller (Status 12/2011)
I. General Information
1. Following general terms and conditions are those of Landhotel Buller e. K.,
Iburger Straße 35,49170 Hagen a. T. W.
Proprietor: Paul Ludwig Buller
District Court Bad Iburg
Tax Office Osnabrück-Land
Order No. 65/107/04033
Vat. id. no. DE 263 776 316
2. All deliveries and services covered by the contract, which are the responsibility of Landhotel Buller e. K. shall be based on the following General Terms and Conditions of Business.
3. These General Terms and Conditions of Business apply exclusively to contractual relations with our customers and guests. These shall also apply to all future business relationships, even if they are not explicitly agreed again.
II. Scope of application
1. General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to contracts for the provision of hotel rooms for lodging and of conference/event rooms for meetings/celebrations by rental, as well as all services and deliveries provided by the hotel for the customer.
2. Other regulations are only relevant if they have been recorded in writing earlier.
III Conclusion of the contract
1. The guest accommodation contract is concluded as soon as the room and/or the event space has been ordered orally or in writing and agreed.
2. The hotel generally confirm the booking in writing, unless, due to the short-term nature of the booking, an oral confirmation can be made.
IV Services, prices, payment
1. The scope of the services is given in the respective description of the booking. Oral agreements made in advance, which change the scope of the contractual performance, require an explicit written confirmation by Landhotel Buller.
2. Content and/or organizational changes or deviations from the seminar/conference arrangement, which become necessary during the execution of the seminar/conference, may be made insofar as these are not significant or do not affect the overall arrangement of the contract.
3.The hotel is obliged to keep the rooms/event rooms booked by the customer ready and to provide the agreed services. The landlord is obliged to pay damages to the customer or to name an equivalent accommodation/room if the reserved room/event room is not provided.
4. The customer is obliged to pay the hotel's valid or agreed prices for the provision of rooms and event rooms, as well as for the other services used by him.
5. All agreed prices include the respective legal value added tax.
6. All invoices of the hotel have to be paid at the latest on the day of departure. Accounts receivable invoices are only created by prior confirmation of cost absorption and are payable without deduction within 10 days after receipt of the invoice. In the event of default, the hotel is entitled to demand interest on arrears in the amount of 5% above the respective base interest rate. The hotel reserves the right to provide evidence of a higher loss or damage, and the customer reserves the right to provide evidence of lower loss or damage.
V. Cancellation/Cancellation by the customer
1. Cancellations only in writing to meet the deadline. The customer can withdraw from the contract free of charge if an appointment for a free withdrawal has been agreed in writing between the hotel and the customer.
2. In general, the hotel recommends that the customer take out travel cancellation insurance.
3. The guest is obliged to pay the agreed or customary price in case of non-utilisation of the contractual services, minus the expenses saved by the landlord. The savings amount to 20% of the overnight price for nights with or without breakfast, 30% for half board and 40% of the full board.
4. The hotel is held in good faith to allocate unused rooms elsewhere if possible in order to avoid failures.
5. The guest has to pay the amount calculated in accordance with Clause V. 3 for the duration of the contract until the room has been rented to another party.
VI. Cancellation/Cancellation by the hotel
1. The hotel is entitled to rescind the contract for factually justified reasons if force majeure or other circumstances beyond the control of the hotel make it impossible to fulfil the contract. Rooms / event venues are booked with misleading or false statements of essential facts, e. g. in the person of the customer or the purpose The hotel has a reasonable reason to believe that the use of the hotel's services may endanger the smooth running of the business, security or reputation of the hotel in the public eye.
2. In the case of justified rescission of the hotel, the customer shall not be entitled to compensation.
1 Exclusive place of jurisdiction is the place of operation.